Thursday 24 October 2013

 
Dayo Amusa, who is one of Nollywood’s biggest babes, is still single  and she is no in a hurry to settle down, especially if the man is not courageous and daring.
continue to read and see more pic after the cut



"I'll get married when I meet a man that is bold enough to date a woman like me. Women like us need special men that understand the way we need to be treated for us to settle down.
"If that man is not available yet, then I won't jump into marriage because people feel I should have been married by now. Besides, marriage is not a do-or-die affair.
"It is honorable and it is a good thing to enjoy, but if the right man is not there, I would rather remain single than find myself in a marriage that I will end up regretting."
Dayo has acted in several movies including Inu, Lagos Girls and Unforgivable
      

 Read More on Pulse Entertainment News

No comments:

Post a Comment